BOOTH APPLICATIONS OPEN UNTIL APRIL 14, 2011
Looking for ways to promote your business or product? Host a booth at the 2011 Ka'u Coffee Festival and get loads of exposure while celebrating Ka'u Coffee on Saturday, May 14. Make sure to visit our website to download the following applications (both are required)
THERE WILL BE NO DUPLICATION OF HOT FOOD SOLD. You are limited to two different food items. Example: Teri Beef and hot dog. Also, no two booths will be allowed to sell beverages (water, soda, or juice). And, only the Ka’u Coffee Growers Cooperative will be able to sell hot/iced coffee. Your signs will indicate your product being sold per approval.
Each vendor is responsible for the following:
- $10.00(info.)/$50.00(reg.)/$100.00(food) booth fee made payable to “Ka’u Coffee Festival“, by April 14, 2011.
- 10x10 tent, tables, chairs, signs and all other equipment.
- Department of Health Permit, if serving food items ($25.00).
- Proof of Certified Kitchen, if serving food items.
- Vendor Permit form from the County of Hawaii ($25.00).
- Proof of General Excise License.
- Good housekeeping in assigned booth space.
- Removal of vehicles from event vendor area by 8:00 a.m.
- Ready to serve the public at 9:00 a.m.
- No smoking in non-smoking areas.